This is a Lock-In, which means that students will not exit the building for any reason once dropped off, unless an emergency presents itself. This is for the student's safety above all else. Thanks
* Important Info*
- Open to all 6th-12th Grade Guys
- Drop-off is at 6pm on 3/23/18 & Pick-up is at 10am on 3/24/18
- Dinner that night and breakfast that morning will be provided!
- Things to bring include: Sleeping bag & Pillow, Air Mattress (optional) *Concrete Floors*, Toothbrush and toothpaste, change of clothes , a good attitude, a friend to enjoy it all with, and any prescription medication that the student takes regularly and a signed permission slip!
THINGS NOT TO BRING INCLUDE:
- Illegal Drugs or Alcohol
- Anything constituted to be harmful to the rest of the group
Activities for the night include:
- Nerf Wars
- Video Games
- Nacho Libre (Netflix)
- March Madness streaming LIVE