sharehouse student ministries
Our Student Ministry exists to assist and equip parents in the process of developing their middle school and high school students towards maturity in their faith.
Sharing our lives together and sharing Christ to those around us.
We believe that maturity is not a destination, but rather a journey. Students who are exposed to our ministry should have a:
• Growing love for God
• Growing love for God’s Word
• Growing desire to pray
• Growing sensitivity to the Holy Spirit
• Growing love for people
• Growing sense of who they are and where they fit in the body of Christ
When they leave our Ministry, it is our desire that every student:
• Have an intimate relationship with Jesus
• Know who they are in Christ
• Know what they believe
• Know why they believe it
• Live it out
Success for us Means
Our students are daily living out the teachings of Scripture and consistently growing in their relationship with God.
- Open to Students in 7th - 12th Grade!
- Every Wednesday unless posted otherwise / 6:30pm - 7:45pm / In Room 1
- See you here!
Youth Leader and Parent Information
You can follow us on Instagram or email Pastor Jesse by clicking on the specific icon below. We can't wait to hear from you!